Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Witches Night Out!

Last Friday I was invited to go to Witches Night Out with Melanie and Katie. Talk about right up my ally, Halloween theme, costumes, shopping, hanging with adults, Halloween Decor everywhere, it was so much fun! I took a bunch of pictures but decided that as much as I want to I cannot post them all so I chose my favorites. This was our favorite witch, it made me laugh about some things that I have not thought funny for years.

This Witch Katie, Baby Witch Zayla, Witch Melanie, and Witch Natalie. We all are awesome witches!

This is me in my costume. When Witch Mel invited me I looked all over for a costume and was left wondering why people think witches needed to be slutty. I could not find one costume that did not have slut written all over it so I ended up making my own and this is what I came up with. I wanted to look sort of like a Hocus Pocus witch with the craziness of Bellatrix from Harry Potter. I liked how it turned out it was very heavy but that was good because it kept me pretty warm. My eyes look scary in that picture.


This is Witch Mel dancing with another witch. I love the purple tights!! Thank you evil sistas for a frightfully fun night! We RULE!








8 comments:

Amber said...

How fun!!! Some other friends of mine went that night. I instead had a day and NIGHT at LAGOON!!! (Worn out!!) I wish I could have seen all the witches, you guys are just too cute!

Unknown said...

Wow, my sister is really good at being a witch. For some reason, that is not a surprise to me ha ha. Love ya.

. said...

Way to go on the witch costume Nat, looks AWESOME!

Sandra said...

LOVE the costume!!

Janet said...

Maybe you should quit your day job & design witch costumes. Way amazing! And it sounds like you all had a lot of fun.

MELANIE said...

Witches Rule and We Rule! Next year my costume is going to be top notch. That was so much fun! Glad to take you back to the times when passing gas is funny.......... :)

KatandBlue said...

We did have so much fun that night! Next year, it will be completely baby free. Yay! You made the best witch of the night!

Bennett Family said...

HEE HEE you guys looked Superior!! Thanks for the pics, I needed a visual. I couldn't quite get a picture in my head but man, it is better than I could have imagined. Your awesome Nat!