Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pretty Flowers?

Every time my cute Drew would go outside this past summer he would bring me in a flower and say "I got something for you momma" He was always so excited to give it to me and I have to admit that even though they were always weeds or one of the millions of sunflowers that grow up here, I loved it. So this past weekend when Justin was getting ready to go hunting him and Drew picked me up a cute potted Halloween plant at the grocery store. Everyday since Drew has brought me the flowers at least 5 times each day saying "I got something for you momma" Of course I was excited to receive them every single time, I would take them from him and try to find a higher place to put them. Well this morning he found them again, and instead of bringing the entire plant like hes done for the past 3 days he decided to pick me off some. He pretty much picked the entire plant an brought it to me like a bouquet. He was so proud and so excited and even though he ruined my cute plant I could not get mad at him. What a sweet boy!

1 comments:

Janet said...

I can't think of anything more precious than a little boy so intent on bringing his mother flowers. He's a keeper.