Friday, October 3, 2008

Have you heard of Scentsy?

For my birthday my mother-in-law got me a Scentsy burner and some pumpkin spice wax to melt in it. It is my new favorite thing, it plugs into the wall and a little light bulb will heat the scented wax that you place in the bowl thing on the burner. When you want to change scents you just pour the wax you are using into the container it came in (it hardens for later use) wipe out the dish and put in a different scent. I have been burning it everyday, most of the day, since Sept 22 and the wax level looks the same as the day I put it in, so I am thinking that they last a long time. So, let me tell you..... My Scentsy Burner makes my entire house smell good! I am not against scented candles, actually I love them and will still use them, but my Scentsy Burner is cool. It has no smoke, no lead wicks, no flames, and if you worry about the film candles leaves on you walls it has none of that either. Then with a lucky twist my sisters soccer team did a fund raiser selling Scentsy products and I was able to purchase some more scents I have not received them yet but I am very anxious. So the point of my post is just to say that I am very happy with my Scentsy Burner and if anyone is in the market I recommend them. By the way I do not sell them, I am not a distributor, I am not affiliated with them in anyway I just really like mine so I thought I would share. If you are intrigued they do have a web site which will lead you to local distributors or I think you can just purchase them from the site. Keep your surroundings smelling good, I know I will.

1 comments:

Janet said...

I wish you were so that I could smell them all.