Friday, October 3, 2008

I love October

I love October! I think Halloween is so much fun! I love the decorations, the colors, the spooky stuff, pumpkins, costumes, makeup, trick or treating, nothing makes me smile more than seeing ghosts hanging in peoples trees or mummies lit up on someones porch. I do have a weird obsession with Halloween stuff, but it is under control. I have not had to sell any blood or pawn anything off to support my habit but if you see my house you will know what a freak I really am. The great part is that my kids love it, they were so excited when I started to decorate this year which makes it more fun for me because I know that family is enjoying my stuff as much as I am. Since I am in the zone and so happy that Halloween is coming up soon I decided to post my kids costumes from last year. They are fun and will hopefully get you in the mood for this fun crazy month. For those that do not celebrate Halloween I will not hate you, but recognize that you do need some help! I can be part of your support group and help show you the many reasons why Halloween is so much fun. The first picture is of Paige, she was the cutest witch you've ever seen. I made my kids choose something spooky to be for Halloween last year, this year they can be what they want, its called compromise. You may notice that Paige's picture looks professional compared to the other kids and that's because my sister-in-law Leslie took it. I love that picture so its the one I decided to post.

Move over Edward, Drew has taken first place in the most handsome Vampire contest. Wasn't he adorable?

Beware of the Princess of Darkness! You never know what shes been up to.


A Ghost Maid?, I don't care if shes a ghost or not she hired, I will take all the help I can get!!
So there you are this years costumes to come in a later post for now enjoy these!! and of course HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!



2 comments:

MELANIE said...

i love halloween and i love you for loving halloween so much. i cannot even begin to start thinking about fall and halloween without thinking about you, oh dear sweet one.

Janet said...

I love Oct. too - one of the funnest months of the year & it's so cute to hear what you put into it. I can't beleive Paige's cheeks!