Monday, October 6, 2008

The Perfect Pumpkin

Drew got to go to the Big Red Barn for his first preschool field trip. I went as a mom helper and was so glad I did because I got some great shots. When we first got there Drew took off, ran into a fence and got a bloody nose. He was traumatized for a minute but recovered quickly and had a blast. He was in his happy place, first being pulled by a tractor, then having so much space to run, he was all smiles. I love that smile it is so so sweet!

Say cheese, Drew always puts his hands up like hes taking a picture too.

Then he found it, the perfect pumpkin. We (meaning Yolanda and I, because Emery and Drew are in the same Preschool) had so much fun at the Red Barn with the little ones that the next day we decided to take the rest of the kids to get pumpkins as well. So a group of us went and found out that they were usually not open that day but we had such a big group that they decided that they'd take us out to the pumpkin patch anyways.






Drew already new the drill so he was playing it cool.




Haylie and Paige found their pumpkins, and don't let this picture fool you it was probably the only time that Paige wasn't throwing a fit (she missed her nap)





Morgan found her perfect pumpkin but went clear to the end of the patch to get it. She got tired carying it back so after taking her picture I helped her out. Its an awesome pumpkin well worth the effort. It was a good time, a very nice day, by the time we were done I was pooped but I would do it all over again, I love Halloween activities!!























1 comments:

Sandra said...

Very fun! I don't think I'll venture to any pumpkin patch with Kent, except the one at Macey's! We definitely need to get going with the pumpkins.