Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Things that make me smile

OK, I have told you all about my controlled obsession with Halloween stuff, so I thought I would show you some of it. My house is so fun right now and everywhere I go there is something fun to see. And I am not kidding I will go to where my decorations are , stop, aw www, and smile. I know, "get a life Natalie" but I, being the thoughtful girl that I am decided that I wanted to make you all smile as well. And I know that everyone one knows my issues with Halloween stuff, but I want everyone to know that a lot of people have contributed to my collection, Thank You, by the way. Just remember when you make fun of me, I had some much appreciated help. These three are the newest to my collection. My family bought them for me for my birthday this year. I love Disney but when you put Disney and Halloween together, it rules! Thank you Family (especially the girls who remembered how much I likes these, and remembered to tell their dad when they were birthday shopping)

Thank You, Melanie! these three are so silly! Melanie bought them for me and if I remember right she was a little nervous giving them to me because she was not sure if I would like them. No need to fear, I love them! I know they look cute in the picture but up close all the little details make them ten times cuter. Any time you want these three to make you smile come on over.

Ok, I don't even know where to begin with this. I have loved PEANUTS stuff for as long as I can remember. Especially It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! So when I opened this from my dear sweet friend Millissa, I had to seriously hold back the tears so she would not know how big a freak I really am (actually, she knows) This was the coolest present, a total surprise, talk about someone giving the perfect present. So thank you Millissa I love it, and just know that you make me smile a lot!


This is a random collection of some of my other fun stuff, I made the house in the back and the rest were given to me, except the bigger Mickey pumpkin, I bought that on my first trip to Disneyland. I hope these cute, fun, silly, awesome, things will put a smile on your face too. Again, Happy Halloween, enjoy the season!



5 comments:

MELANIE said...

you SO rule. i am so glad to have contributed. and i'm sure there's more to come. i can't wait until next halloween when i start really decorating.

. said...

Your so sweet. I'm glad you loved them so much. I love that we always have such a fun time when we hang out. Millissa

Janet said...

It all started with "Patat" (Peppermint) Patty.

Sandra said...

Very festive!! And very fun!

Bennett Family said...

You have some pretty great Halloween stuff. I love it.