Saturday, October 4, 2008

Maddy and Morgan

Recently we had Madisen over for a long overdue sleepover. The girls had a blast and decided in the morning to take a little hike. When they returned this is what they looked like, filthy! They did it on purpose pretending like they were chased by what they called a "baracoon." Apparently they had barely out run it and made it home to safety. I thought it was hilarious and decided. of course, to take their picture. I love these little girls they are both so sweet and amazing. I know that they will both grow up to be spectacular people. When I see them they remind me of me and my cousin Melanie, not only the sweet, amazing, and spectular part, but the friendship that they share. I hope it will last them forever and I hope they realize how lucky they are to have one of your best friends as a cousion. They have a life time of fun ahead of them and I am so blessed to have a front row seat to watch.

3 comments:

lisa said...

I am so glad that you captured that moment in time for them. They can look back on that many years from now and laugh soo hard. They are quite the adventurist with quite the imagination also. I love it!!!! Lisa P.S. Ok you have inspired me and I will start a blog now.

nataliejustin said...

Yahoo!!! I am so excited, I promise its lots of fun!

Janet said...

You are so right about those two. They have both had amazing insight & have been self-starters from the start (& beautiful too). Whatever they choose to do, they will rise to the top. I just wish they would hurry so they could send us all on a cruise.