Thursday, October 9, 2008

I was tagged by Melanie

Mel Tagged me, and I actually love these things because I always learn something new about my friends. Here it goes.

Favorite T.V. Shows

  1. So You Think You Can Dance
  2. Biggest Loser
  3. House
  4. How I Met Your Mother
  5. Color Splash

Least Favorite T.V. Shows

  1. The View
  2. Desperate Housewives
  3. Tween Disney Programs, Hanna Montana is a great example
  4. Wife Swap, or Family Swap
  5. Cops

Favorite Restaurants

  1. Tucanos
  2. Sakura
  3. Melting Pot
  4. Ottavios
  5. Chilis

Least Favorite Restaurants

  1. Joe's Crab Shack
  2. Denny's
  3. I'm Stumped

Things That Happened Yesterday

  1. Morgan had her last Soccer Game
  2. I thought I had my last softball game but was informed that we have a stupid tournament
  3. Haylie had young women's and was gone "doing her own thing" until 8:30p.m. and I had to pause to realize that she is not getting any younger and try not to cry about it
  4. I cleaned out part of our garage and can almost park on that side, W.I.P.
  5. I also went through a bin of Haylie and Morgans baby clothes which is probably why I was feeling sentimental about #3

Things I'm Looking Forward To

  1. Scrapmania
  2. Witches night out (if I can get my costume together)
  3. Halloween, of course
  4. UEA weekend
  5. Getting my house put all together, including the garage

Things I am Not looking Forward to

  1. Taking down my Halloween stuff after Halloween
  2. My kids growing up (Haylie informed me that she has a dance this month, that's right, a DANCE!
  3. doing all the work to get my house together
  4. the alarm going off at 6 every morning to get Haylie out of bed
  5. SNOW!

Things I love about Fall

  1. Halloween and all the other fun activities that come along with it
  2. Thanksgiving
  3. Colors
  4. Fall Storms
  5. Mine and my girls Birthdays (and cousins)

Things I Hate about Fall

  1. Its Hunting Season
  2. It means snow is on its way (this is a glass half empty comment)
  3. Coed Softball, OK its actually fun but would be so much better if I actually new what I was doing
  4. Hunting Season, did I already say that?
  5. and..... Hunting Season

Things On My Wish List

  1. Always, reaching my goal weight
  2. that my legs would heal so I could start running again
  3. that there was no such thing a a sinus infection
  4. That my children will have happy lives and grow to be happy adults
  5. That my dog would stop peeing on stuff

Things I Don't Wish For

  1. Snow
  2. Natural Disasters
  3. Accidents, not just big ones but potty training accidents as well
  4. Diseases
  5. Infections

People I'm tagging

  1. Sandra
  2. Becca
  3. Yolanda (a great way to return to the blogging world)
  4. Garrit (cuz hes a guy who blogs and I think that's cool)
  5. Lisa as soon as she gets hers going

2 comments:

MELANIE said...

I hope hope hope that Millissa does this but she informed me the other day that she doesn't know how to respond to an email........

MELANIE said...

....that is why I thought that I was funny changing her blog to "Garrit's Blog" on my blog list. Again, Nat, thanks for sharing Millissa with me. She is a riot!