Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Spooky!


Since Halloween will soon be over I decided to take another opportunity to share my "under control" Halloween obsession while I still can . I am loving my decorations and my house will look very bare when Halloween is over and I have to take them down. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Above is Dracula, I made him the same year I made frank below. The 'come in for a bite' is actually a box that's supposed to hold treats but with so many little ones I have never actually put candy in it. This is Frankenstein, very Handsome. I think I made him 3 yrs ago.

This is one of my witches that is so much cuter in person. You can't see the details very well in this picture but she is funny. She is one of my first witches maybe 10 or so yrs old.


Another Frankenstein, he is very silly. I think he is about 5 yrs old, I cant remember I really should date things as I make them.



This is my spooky chandelier that is over my dining room table.




This is my front room window, I should of lit the candles they look cool when they are lit.






This is my favorite, it is my kitchen window. You cant tell to much from the pictures but it is supposed to look like a potion or spell brewing station for a witch. The jars have bugs, snakes, mice, frogs, skulls, you know all the basics for a good potion. The book says 'witchie spells' I think its silly. This is Justin, Haylie, and Morgans favorite part of my Halloween Decorations. I know I am a geek but its fun so I decided to share.

5 comments:

Bnut's Bible said...

You treat your decorations like your children, "This is Betsy and she is 7". Kinda weird. I'm just sayin......

Sandra said...

LOVE all the decorations! I think it's great! Since a certain someone in my house is anti-decorations....I'm lucky I get Christmas ones up, but that's about it!

MELANIE said...

I love that you shared these. You sure have a FLARE for the cute spooky stuff. I'm glad that your birthday is just before Halloween each year :)

KatandBlue said...

You are so talented. I think I have a lot of good ideas, but I never actually create them. Good for you! And yes, you should date stuff!

Amber said...

Yesterday I went shopping and bought the cutest Halloween decorations. They were all 50% off at real deals in American fork. I thought of you and your decorations when I bought it. You have the cutest decorations!!