Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fog

Have you seen the movie The Fog? I have not, thank goodness or this might freak me out a little bit. This is the view out my back window which is a little weird because usually I can see for miles. Morgan wondered what was going on and we told her that we were in the clouds. She went outside and ran for a minute because she wanted to know what it was like to be in the clouds. I thought it was funny. I love fall rainy weather even though I know that snow is soon on its way I will just have to enjoy this while it lasts.

After a while the fog cleared and I got my view back. I dont think my picture really captures the brightness of the sky but it was beautiful!!

This is the few from the front of my house looking at the mountain, I thought the contrast of the fall colors and the white were awesome (my cute husband was the one who said got look out front its beautiful, so thanks Hunny) It really is beautiful, and you want proof that winter is on its way, check out the snow. I love fall rainy weather, I hate snow. Happy Fall!


2 comments:

Janet said...

Beautiful pictures & how typically adorable of Morgan.

Sandra said...

Hopefully we will have fall for awhile! Beautiful pictures!