Monday, October 13, 2008

Scrap Mania!

I love Scrap Mania! I went with my cousion Melanie on Saturday and it was scraptastic, I had so much fun! Which is standard procedure, we always have fun. If you are a scrapbooker I highly recommend it. You basically bring what you want to scrapbook, whatever supplies you think you will need and you come and scrapbook without distractions. They have dinner, treats, drawings, and all the Diet Coke you can drink from 5-11p.m. If you forget something you have the entire store at your fingertips. I have spent the last year doing alot of scrapbooking (mainly at manias) trying to get caught up. The problem was that for every child I had, I was that much more behind so catching up has been quite a task, a fun task, but I wanted to be caught up so I could remember more details about what I was scraping. Well I am now officially with all four kids less than a year behind, which is excellent because when I got back into scrap booking about a year or so ago I was in 2003. Scrap booking is one of my favorite things to do. Some days I am really inspired and making great pages, and other days I am not in the zone and I don't like my pages as much but I keep them anyways. This past Saturday I did only 12 pages but the last time I went I did around 25, so it varies, but no matter what Mania is fun. I am already excited for the next one, that I hope is sooner than later. So a quick thanks to Mel for always being so much fun that I forget how sick I am feeling, and a we missed you Katie I hope you can come next time (now that I think about it mania is where I have gotten to know, and become better friends with Katie, so right there Mania Rocks!) and thanks for stopping to say Hi. To Millissa you need to scrapbook, or pretend like you do just so you can come hang out. So to all my sraperiffic pals, I love you and thanks for the good times I am sure we will have many more.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Okay, You are just too cute!! Next time, take me to scrap Mania. I am about 8-10 years behind and that no joke!!! Every time I feel like I'm going to start and then I look at the overwhelming to do list and quit. I NEED HELP!! p.s. any word on the where a-bouts of book club??

MELANIE said...

boy, we do have fun, don't we? I always love mania too and I can't wait until our next one. We've better get it scheduled so that it doesn't pass us by....and AMBER you have to come next time!!!

Sandra said...

So glad you were able to go! Maybe once you're caught up, I'll give you mine....I'm probably 18 years behind, is all. :) It's hopeless! But at least I do have great pictures!

Bnut's Bible said...

Your a scrapbooking dork. Makes nice books to look at though.

KatandBlue said...

I totally miss scrap mania too! Soon, I will be back. I have loved getting to know you better too. With Melly we have a great scrappin chemistry huh?!