Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Silly Paige!

Paige likes to keep things even. She has always wanted one of, whatever we were handing her at the time, for each hand. Well, she has taken it to a new level and has started doubling up other things. If I can hold two suckers then why cant I eat two suckers? She ended up a very sticky mess!

Can you say Binky Problem? For some reason I have never even thought about taking away Paige's binky until lately. She is our baby and has seemed so little, I have not really thought about how old she really is and that I should of taken it away a while ago. My last two kids did not like binkys so I never had to face that battle. I have a feeling its going to be a big one with Princess Pest of the Earth Paige. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Too Cute!

. said...

What a silly monkey. Millissa

KatandBlue said...

I love her nickname! Good luck with that. Maybe you will get lucky with the binky thing like I did with Dax. He actually bit holes in his, and said "they are broken" and didn't want them anymore! (That was the beginning of 2007)

Bennett Family said...

I love the binkie's. She is so adorable.