Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kids Rule!

I took Drew and Paige to get their pictures done when Morgan had her school pictures. For some reason I got a disk of Drew's and Paige's so I am able to post them, but did not get one for Haylies and Morgans (note to self....BUY A SCANNER). I don't remember ordering a disk but that really does not mean much these days. Drew looks so handsome, this picture reminds me of every picture I've seen of Justin that age. Always a big cheesy grin, I love it! I love this picture of Paige! What a punk! 1:30 is not a good time for Paige to have pictures taken, any other day she would be taking a nap. This is what we got so I kept it, and yes, I hung it on my wall. She is the sweetest girl but is frequently referred to as "Princess Pest of the Earth" so this picture, in a way is sooo Paige but it is also a bummer that we couldn't get a picture that showed her sweet side. If you cant tell, I am holding her down. All I ask is 5 seconds, sit look at the camera, smile, its not so hard.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! Totally classic!

MELANIE said...

The picture of Paige looks fabulous on your wall too!