Saturday, November 15, 2008

I have a TEENAGER!

Its crazy how time flies. Thirteen, yes thirteen years ago I had the tiniest, sweetest little baby girl. I did not have a clue on how to raise a baby but I knew I loved her and things would be fine. Thirteen, yes thirteen years later I have the sweetest girl you've ever met. Haylie has such a kind tender spirit. She loves animals and loves people and wants everyone to be OK and included whenever shes around. She always finds the left out kid and asks if they want to play. She has been such a big helper and an awesome big sister. Whenever Drew would get in trouble, or told no, which is just at traumatic, he would always run to Haylie knowing he would get plenty of loves from her. I am so so so so (that's 4 so's) proud of Haylie, she is such a fun girl to have around I couldn't ask for a sweeter kid. Happy Birthday my beautiful teenager, I am so proud of you and I know that you have touched many hearts and that this world is a better place because you're in it! I love you bug lady!

I loved these pictures, I think they show how Haylie, Haylie is. Silly ,fun, beautiful, sweet, just an all around awesome girl!

2 comments:

. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLIE!!! Thanks for inviting us to your b-day party it was AWESOME!

Janet said...

For sure Haylie is a way special young lady. We love you Haylie! Happy birthday.