Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie!

My little sister turns 18 today. This is crazy because I can remember everything about the day she was born. I even remember what I did the night before on Halloween. Something else that is crazy is knowing that Justin and I have been together longer than she has been alive, which makes both of us feel very old.

This picture is when we took Katie to Disneyland with us. Which was such a fun trip and I was so glad she came with us.

This is Morgan, Katie, Sam, and Haylie when we took them on a short, but fun Vegas trip.


This is Katie with us New Years Eve at our friends house. I thought it was so funny that she got up and danced in front of a big group of our friends. She has been around them quite a bit so I know she feel comfortable around them but still, I thought it was funny. Anyways, Katie has grown up to mean more to me than I thought she ever would, not that I would not want her to be in my life but with certain situations I thought that we would be driven apart and never have the chance to get to know each other. I am glad life has turned out as it is and so happy that she is in my life. I am very proud of the person she has become, she has so many good qualities and I have no doubt that she will do great things. Even though it was actually hinted from her that I should post something about her on her birthday (shes nerdy like that), I just wanted to say Happy Birthday sweet sister, I am so happy that we are friends, I think that you are awesome and I hope you have the best year, you deserve it. I Love you!



1 comments:

Janet said...

A sweet tribute to Katie. She really is awesome & it's wonderful the two of you are so close. Sisters are the best!