Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just things

I have been having a few random thoughts lately so my lucky blogging audience gets to see inside the weirdness of my head.

  • I wish my scrapbook pages would turn out as cute as they look in my head when I start them.
  • I wish I took better photos for my pages.
  • I like high ceilings but how in the crap am I supposed to change my light bulbs (I have three out).
  • Why does everything made with tomatoes taste so yummy when tomatoes are so nasty.
  • I wish I had the drive to start finishing up projects, some of them are close to being done and some I have a long ways to go, but I have so many. That list has nothing crossed off.
  • I would love a good nights sleep.
  • I need to exercise more I am starting to feel old and creaky.
  • Why are older kids so hard to shop for (Birthday and Christmas Presents)
  • Why do they keep changing the shapes of Ipods so you cant find an armband or case for them?
  • Why is it so fun for Paige to climb out the cat door and put the cat food in the cats water?
  • Why don't we have a Costco in southern Utah County?
  • I wish my house was not so blah and I had some inspiration to start decorating.
  • I wish some one would buy Haylies bedroom set (its my fault I have not actually put it up for sale yet, but still).
  • I wish I could find an in-between jacket for my little ones, coats are to hot and I am worried that little zip up knit ones are not warm enough.
  • Car problems are lame!
  • I have so many ideas but I hardly do or make any of them I wish I would.
  • Why cant anyone but me take a picture with my camera?
  • Sacrament meeting needs a sound booth for kids so I can actually go and stay through and entire meeting.
  • Paige has a crazy language all her own, she knows what shes saying but no one else does.
  • I make lists because I am losing it, and if Its not written down I forget.
  • If I got roller blades would I kill myself trying? I know I can roller skate but are roller skates in? and should I buy my kids Rollerblades or skates?
  • I know potty trained toddlers are good but at the same time its so inconvenient.
  • I wish that there were more warm drinks that I could have and still keep the word of wisdom.
  • I love slipper socks!
  • My bathroom is FREEZING!

That's all for now, if you have the answers to some of my questions I would love some input!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Natalie-wa, you are a silly willy! But, I have to agree.. I think some of the same things you do. About the light bulb thing. Does you husband have a ladder? I can change them for you.