Thursday, November 13, 2008

Full Moon!

I bet by my title you all thought you were going to see a picture of someones buttocks. Sorry friends. no such luck. I am talking about the actual moon. This morning at 6:17a.m. I noticed that my room was really bright. At first it was the dreaded, did I sleep in? Then I looked at my clock, 6:17 no I did not sleep in. Did my neighbors get the brightest spot light and installed it yesterday? What was the deal? So being the genius I am, I looked out the window. It was most beautiful, full moon I have ever seen. I don't know if the sky was just so clear that it was finally able to shine in all its glory, or if Heavenly Father ran out of 60watt and had to use the 100watt until he could get to the store to buy more bulbs. It was honestly remarkable, it reminded me of a picture in one of those slide shows that they play along with inspiring, tear jerking church music to remind us of our Savior and to show how glorious the universe is. Being part Indian I have always been close to mother earth, an admirer of nature, if you will, but posting about about such things is a bit different from my usual stuff so sorry about the sensitivity. It may be more of a journal entry than something to post, I don't know, but no matter, it was brilliant! We really do live in such a marvelous world! Please Don't Liter!
P.S. Apple cores and banana peels are ok.

2 comments:

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet said...

Beautifully said, Natalie. You've inspired me to remember to use my reuseable "green" shopping bags.