Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Morgan!!

Ten years ago I was the most miserable pregnant lady ever. Ok, probally not ever but I am never a happy pregnant person. My nice Doctor induced me on the morning of November 6th and I had a 9lbs 3oz, 18 inches long baby girl at 7:42 in the evening. Thats right 9lbs 3oz, HUGE! and a total suprise because Haylie was only 5lbs 9oz. I thought that I would have another small baby so when this toddler came out I was a little shocked. She was beautiful with dark hair and had the chubbiest cheeks. Of course you fall in love instantly and cant imagine your life without her in it. Morgan is such an awesome girl. She has so much personality and is perfectly at ease being the center of attention (like her dad). Morgan is very creative and very smart which is great but can also be very bad, and messy. She is always coming up with crazy ideas, usually pulling Drew into it, and luckily for Morgan he is more that eager to play along. We love Morgan so much she is one of a kind and I am glad we got her. Nothing is beyond her grasp, I know that whatever Morgan wants to do she will and will be great at it. I love you little Morgan and I am so very proud of you. Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and the world will be yours. Happy 10th Birthday! I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!! Elle and Saige

KatandBlue said...

What can we say? She is gorgeous! Totally can't wait for Saturday!!!

MELANIE said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!! We love you!