Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busy Month!

November is always a crazy month for us, fun but so busy. I did post some in Nov but not very much family stuff so I decided to do a quick review and at the request of Garrit "more pictures less words" First, BED SET FOR SALE I need to put it on KSL but have not done it yet. It is a rustic pine queen size head board, foot board/bench, 2 bedside tables, 6 drawer dresser, and mirror (not pictured) It is in great shape but basically does not fit in Haylies room with her slanted ceilings. If anyone is in the market give me a call. For those of you that know I'm crazy are there ghosts in Haylies room or is it just dust?

Our first snow in Nov. I thought it was the beginning of a long wet winter but we haven't had any snow since. Paige and Drew had a blast except Paige kept taking off her gloves and her hands got real cold.

Dramatic Fanatic was the theme for Morgans Birthday party. She did a Mystery Mansion who-done-it party where all the girls played a part and figured out a mystery. They had a blast, very fun idea if anyone needs party ideas.

Why did the turkeys cross the road? no clue, but they did right in front of me just down the road from my house. So far I have seen turkeys, deer, elk, chipmunks, squirrels, bunnys, birds, cats, dogs, a fox, and heard coyotes up by my house. I live in the forest!

Morgan had a county fair project where all the kids picked a county and did a display about it. We picked Morgan county (of course) which turned out to be the most boring county in Utah.

Paige is still silly and yes she still has a binki. I need to soak all the tips in vinegar or something so she wont want them.

Haylie invited a handful of friends to Color Me Mine for her birthday party. I love that place and want to go back soon. Pictured left to right Mcall, Hailey, Haylie, Haley, Kayla, and Sam.

Sometimes I am just to tired. Drew is always go go go but on this particular day he just couldn't keep his eyes open.

I went to the Twilight midnight showing. I had a blast and actually loved the movie even with all its corniness. I have not laughed so hard in a long time which was bad because Millissa (the shortest girl in the picture) and I were the only ones in the theater that thought it was funny.

This is me with Sandra. She was the one that invited me to go in the first place and got our tickets. So thank you Sandra (she also did our shirts) I appreciate it!

Lisa and I Thanksgiving morning went shopping at 6a.m. We were skunked at Kmart but first in line and successful at Shopko! It was fun, we almost did black Friday but decided not to (thank goodness)

My family ate Thanksgiving dinner at my sister-in-law Jonis house but I was a loser and forgot to take pictures. It was excellent which is no surprise, every meal at Jonis is excellent.

Saturday after Thanksgiving we had a taco night with my dad and Esther, J's family, Tavises family, and my Family. This is Drew, Brady, and Mia playing in Drews and Paiges closet.

Same night this is Paige, Mia, and Parker. They are the cutest kids!
That is all for November or at least what I took pictures of.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you for sharing your November. Your comments & the pictures are all so cute & entertaining. It's fun to get more info on what you are doing.

Bennett Family said...

So that is November in a nut shell. I loved your pics. You have two busy months in a row. Don't you just love this time of year?

Tavis Johnson said...

taco night was off the hook!!!

Amber said...

Too much fun!!! Looks like it was all a blast. I can't believe it hasn't snowed more that it has. Crazy huh!!