Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Friend/Family Christmas/Jazz Party

Every year we have a Christmas party with our friends I call it a friends/family party because the Mosers are pretty much family to us and some of the Mosers actual family go plus other friends come, so anyways we have done this for about 4 or 5 years now. It is always fun we have presents, food, sometimes games, sometimes crafts, but always a good time. I was a bit of a slacker on the camera but got a few shots so decided to post those. Drews present was Play-doh, he was so excited and would not let go of it. Morgan got an art kit and asked if her and Ethan could play with it. I said sure, not realizing it was paint and not markers so, sorry Yolanda I would never knowingly let my child open paints in someone elses house.

Paige did get markers, much to Morgans delight because she knows she gets to use them. Paige was more interested in the candy.

Haylie got a puzzle, much to my delight because I like puzzles.

This is just a not so great shot of Kula, Emery, and Drew but I am posting it anyways.

This is Morgan and Brent watching the Jazz game. I think they won, I need to pay more attention. This party is one of our traditions and I hope we continue it for many years.




0 comments: