Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Glitter Toes Rule!


Glitter Toes rule! Melanie, Leslie, Lisa, and I went to Primrose Retreat in Spanish Fork to have a pedicure and get Glitter Toes. It was a super fun girls outing in honor of us being so awesome and deserving to do something awesome for our selves. I love them they are so fun and so bright! I am a bit worried though because now all regular polish will seem dull. My regular toe polish is usually very flashy so saying that's dull just shows how bright Glitter Toes really are.
Mine are Green, Melanie's are red, Lisa's are blue, and Leslie's are Silver and they all rule. This is only day two of my Glitter Toes high but they are supposed to last a long time. Thanks for an awesome time Lady's we need to make this a tradition. I had a blast and I love you all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing makes you feel better than pretty toes!

Janet said...

Fun, fun, fun! & super cute toes on super cute ladies.

Amber said...

what beautiful toes!!!

MELANIE said...

Mine are better then yours :) jk!!