Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family Christmas party

Sunday we had a family Christmas Party with my family, both my brothers and their family's, and my mom and sister. We are starting a new tradition and doing fondue Christmas from now on. This was our spread, Justin and Jay sat next to the cheese and chocolate and ate and ate and ate. Then we decided to have a photo shoot. This is me, Katie, Lisa, and Leslie. My camera was taking crappy pictures so I am kind of bummed.

This is Justins belly, Tavises belly, and Jays belly. I am not sure why but they had a hard time keeping them covered.
This is actually our second picture of all the cousins together. It is very cute but Paige and Drew were not really in the mood.
This was our first cousin picture, all the kids were happy, excited, smiling, then we noticed Justin in the back ground. He thinks hes funny but we will have that picture forever.
2 Christmas party's down, 1 to go. Merry Christmas!




1 comments:

KatandBlue said...

Your family is so cute! Justin's belly is great too. Has he given it a name? Watch out for that! I love the new fondue tradition!