Thursday, February 26, 2009

NOT pregnant, but nesting

I absolutely hate cleaning my house. One reason of course is because its cleaning, another is that I have 2 toddlers that can mess it up faster than I can clean it, another is that my house is very plain (undecorated) so its not cute and fun when its clean its just bare. Lately though I have been in this get organized, go through things, throw stuff away phase, that is usually what I do when I'm pregnant. I don't know if it was the bee, a sign of spring, that has made me feel this way but it is so out of character. I'm not a slob, but if I had an unexpected visitor chances are they'd see a messy house. I've been doing projects that will help my house in the long run but not doing a great job on the everyday stuff. I at least feel I am getting things accomplished so that's good. So anyways, the point of my post (or at least what I've been wondering), my couch is microfiber and it is so so so filthy, what do I clean it with? Its something I want to tackle soon but am not sure what to use. Any suggestions? It is, or was a very nice couch but it looks so junky. The kids have been very hard on it and I refuse to get another until they have all grown a bit, but I hate it looking the way it does. Help.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tavis Johnson said...

wo, lots of deletions.. I sure wish I had the nesting instinct! The ONLY time I get it is when I am pregnant. Thanks again Natalie for all those clothes..You literally have to be the most giving person I know. Love you SO much!-Leslie

Tavis Johnson said...

Since I wrote that there was another deletion right before my comment!! What the CRAP!!!! It wasn't me, swear on my life!!-leslie

Amber said...

I wish I had the nesting bug... I can't get myself up and moving on anything important!! See, I'm blogging right now!!