Monday, February 23, 2009

My Drama Queen

My Morgans achievement days class put on a play this Saturday night. Morgan is a performer all the way and was totally in her element. She did an awesome job and of course after did another goofy face for the camera.

I never got a shot of her looking at the audience so this is the best I can post.

This night was not only for the play but also a recognition night for all the things the girls have done to earn their Gospel in Action or Faith in God reward (not sure what they are calling it these days). Morgan proudly displayed some stories shes written, art work, trophies (soccer because she decided softball was boring), and a quilt that shes started. Morgan is really a great kid and I am so very proud of her. I love you stink!


1 comments:

Janet said...

I went expecting to be entertained & was not disappointed. Morgan, you are adorable & we are so proud of you. Keep it up.