Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ketchup is good with anything!

Paige and Drew love corn dogs, its one item that I can actually get them both to eat. This day Morgan was having a corn dog with them and put ketchup on her plate. Paige saw Morgans ketchup, climbed on the table and tried to share. I don't usually give the little ones sauce because its messy and they do just fine without it, but she wanted it and Morgan was not to excited about sharing so I gave Paige some. Well the corn dog made a nice handle and the stick made a great spoon. Paige had zero bites of her corn dog (which she usually loves) and ate her ketchup instead.

After pictures and watching her eat ketchup for a bit I decided to dip her corn dog in the ketchup to try to get her to eat the corn dog. She didn't, she just licked it off the corn dog.

Ketchup for lunch? I guess it could be worse. Silly Paige, Ketchup is a condiment not a meal.

1 comments:

Tavis Johnson said...

Silly goose! I wonder if she would do that to a french fry too?? What a cutie she is.-Leslie