Sunday, February 15, 2009

Monster trucks!

What's cooler than a boys night out? Drew's aunt Lisa saw that Monster trucks was coming to town and thought that Drew, Justin, Brady and J would have fun going and boy she was right. I made the mistake of telling Drew a few days in advance that he was going and after that it was a constant question of "are we going yet?" Every time I put on my shoes it was "time for Monster Trucks?" But the day finally came and he loved it! The best part for me was that Justin took some pictures and I decided to post some. Drew said it was loud but Justin said that he took out his ear plugs half way through the show.

Drew and Brady



Justin and Drew, Red Neck Boys Night Out.



1 comments:

Janet said...

Sounds like a fun night out for the guys. By the way - I wish I'd had a petcage when my children were small. You have the best ideas.