Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tagged by Sandra

I was tagged by Sandra to do a getting to know you quiz. I think these things are fun because I learn something about people that don't come up in everyday conversation. If I tag you and you don't want to do it I totally understand, no pressure but if you do it you will lose weight, have perfect skin, be happier, wealthier, funnier and everyone around you will learn to pick up after themselves. It could happen:) so here it goes

3 joys- Obviously my extremely HOT husband
My Kids (all 4 of them)
My friends (I only have a handful but I cherish them all even friend/cousins)
3 fears- Having anything happen to any of my 3 joys
Car accidents
Not being a good enough mom
3 Goals- To lose weight (I've had this goal for years)
To run a 1/2 Marathon (I am going to see how this goes before I make a full
marathon a goal)
To set a better example for my family
3 current obsessions/collections-Lately scrap booking
The T.V. show, So You Think You Can Dance
Always funky fingernail polish colors
3 Surprising facts about me-I am an obsessive list maker
I hate it when people are rude and inconsiderate
If I was in excellent shape I would love to train to be a boxer

So thats it, I tag Melanie, Yolanda, Josie,and Leslie(you need to start your blog:))

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks for doing this!!