Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tag #2 Crazy 8's

8 Things I have passion for

  • My husband- always
  • My children- I love them all so much they are all unique and fun and I am so proud of all of them.
  • The gospel- without it in my life I dont know where I would be.
  • My friends- I've had some friends forever and have been collecting a few over the years and I love them all. I admire qualities in all of them and only wish that I can be equal to them. I think that when you surround yourself with people you look up to you are always trying to better yourself, good friends are priceless.
  • Creativity- anything I can do or make thats creative its like a weird high for me. I love having an idea, (scrapbooking, quilting, painting, writing, upholstery, drawing, whatever you can think of) making it and seeing the end result.
  • Reading- I love books, all books, kids books, mystery, fantasy, romance, history, I love books
  • Music- music can change my mood faster than anything, a song can remind you of something that you have not thought of for years. I love to sing but mainly to myself because its horrible
  • Plants- I know, weird. I am not good at it but i aspire to have a awesome yard with plants and flowers and bushes everywhere. I love house plants but I am not very good at them either, but love the way they look and i love to watch them grow.

8 things to do before I die

  • I would always like to be open and honest because I dont want anyone to not know how I feel about them. Especially my kids, I would hate to go and have them not know how much I love them and how much they mean to me.
  • Lets say run a 1/2 marathon because it may just be the death of me.
  • I would like to tour Europe.
  • I would like to have my entire house clean all at the same time for an entire day, maybe a day and a half.
  • I would like to Publish and illustrate a childrens book
  • I would like to find out who my Indian ancestors are and do their temple work.
  • If the 1/2 marathon does not kill me I would like to do the DisneyWorld marathon and 1/2 marathon and get a goofy medal.
  • I would like to take art classes and become a better artist.

8 things I say a lot

  • There is no way I can do that! (I am trying not to say this anymore)
  • Oh really?
  • Did you poop again?
  • Are you coming home yet? how about now?
  • There is nothing to watch
  • I put it under googly bear
  • grab the diaper bag, my purse, the cups, the shoes, the blankets, the Binky,.....
  • Where is Drews cup?

8 books I have read

  • Harry Potter Books (all seven)
  • Twilight Series (cant wait for the next one)
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • The Historian
  • Good Night Moon
  • Parts
  • Sense and sensibility
  • reading- Gates of Fire

8 movies I have seen 8 times

  • Lord of the Rings trilogy
  • Moulin Rouge
  • Notting Hill
  • All Harry Potter movies
  • Cars
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • You've got Mail
  • So I've married an axe murderer

8 People to invite to do this

  • Melanie
  • Yolanda
  • Josie
  • Leslie
  • and I am going to say Garrit
  • and that more people need to start or restart blogging

3 comments:

Janet said...

Natalie, this was wonderful to learn more of what a great person you are. Best of luck in reaching your goals. You can do anything you set your heart on.

Sandra said...

Well, I hope the 1/2 marathon isn't the death of you! Thanks so much for doing it with us!

. said...

The 8 things you say a lot totally cracked me up. Millissa