Thursday, June 5, 2008

So Sleepy!



Paige has just been so busy lately, she gets worn out. She has been crazy active, not as much as Drew (thats hard to do) but she is all over the place. So last week I was out cleaning the pool and Justin was preparing his church lesson. He thought I put her in bed because he had not seen or heard her. He walked out of our room and she had done it again grabbed her blankets and binkies and fell asleep. So he called me in to see how cute she was and of course I had to take a picture. Shes so sweet.

3 comments:

Tavis Johnson said...

What a little cutie/sweetie she is! Looks like I've got lots of posts to catch up on. Glad your having a fun summer! Love you guys tons!!!!-leslie

MELANIE said...

you are not very blogtastic.....

MELANIE said...

or blogadelic either.