Monday, June 30, 2008

Sundance

Paige and mom on the chair lift

My handsome man before he lost his tractor hat, so sad!!

My kids ready to hike
The Mosers invited us to go for a hike at sundance. It was alot of fun, I have been wanting to do more active things with my kids and this was perfect. I carried Paige on my back with a back pack, she loved it she hummed and made little noises the entire time. The girls hiked with the Moser boys and their friends, it was something different and they had a good day. Drew was excited to go to the jungle. On the chair lift we hit a windy spot and his tractor hat blew off. It was so sad, he sat there and said over and over said "oh no, oh no, my tractor hat""bye tractor hat" it was heart breaking. I did not know that he loved his hat so much. We have bought him other hats since but everyonce in a while he say "oh no, my tractor hat flew away" He loved the hike though, and decided that it was not the jungle but it was the mountains and he wants to go back.


3 comments:

. said...

Seeing the pictures of you guys riding the ski lift made my feet tingle just a little bit. Millissa

nataliejustin said...

You always make me feel sane!! i love you!

Josee said...

HEy It looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! YOur kids are so cute. WE need to get together again sometime. I will be updating my blog soon I have been so bad at it! I love your Idea of a halloween wedding how fun. Maybe you could make it look like the haunted house in disney land...