Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tag #3 Wedding Tag

1- What date is your anniversary?
June 3rd, 1995
2- Where did you get married?
Provo ut in a church by my moms house
3- Who proposed and how?
Justin proposed, we were just hanging out on an average day and he pulled out the ring and asked.
4- How long were you engaged?
7 months
5- Favorite part of your wedding day, cant be your husband?
I loved that Justin never took his eyes off me for the entire ceremony
6-What would you change if you could?
I would have a Halloween wedding where everyone wears costumes and all the decorations are spooky and it would be more like a party than a reception (I have a thousand details that I wont type but I am trying to convince at least 1 if not all of my kids to do this)
7- Wedding colors?
Burgundy and teal (should of been black, orange, purple, and green)
8- Do you remember anything special about your wedding ceremony?
Justin and I had been together for years but I was so nervous I was shaking. It was also my bishops first wedding so after the i do's we did not know what to do next and sort of stood there like idiots, It all worked out though
9- Were you clean or messy with your cake?
Clean
10- Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We went to Jackson Hole, Tetons, and Yellowstone

that's it I tag everyone who i love that looks at my blog, you all know who you are.

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks for doing the tags!! It's always fun to learn new details about you!