Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Barneys of the Carribean

Scallywags for life!!
Paige is so beautiful but every time I take her picture she pulls a face like this
Brady, Drew, and William- they spent the day exploring


Blayke and Haylie and Katie peeking behind




Morgan and Madisen

I have not been very blogtastic lately so I am going to post every few days to do some catching up. We had a themed family Reunion a couple of weeks ago Barneys of the Caribbean. We usually have a camping Reunion and some bluegrass in the mountains but the campgrounds in Payson still had snow on them so we changed our location to a local park. I was not planning on going but I was glad that I did the kids had alot of fun so it was all good. We had a costume contest, raffles, an auction, crafts, all pirate themed. It was a good day with some fun photo opportunities.

1 comments:

KatieZ said...

Do you know how weird it is to be looking around on someone else's blog and see your own child? Very Strange! Don't know if you remember me or not, but I remember your floor..........spent many nights sleeping on it. Great blog, I think I will come back and visit, it's fun to see how your family has grown!!!