Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sunday BBQ

We had a BBQ/pool party on sunday. We invited some of Justins family and my brother Jay and his family came. I took a few snap shots so I am posting some of my favorites.

My kids with their cousions Madisen, Morgan, Drew, Brady, Haylie, And Sydney (Paige not pictured)

Cute Paige shes not a princess shes a CHICKEN!! She will not go near the water, I handed her over to Justin once and she just cried. She will walk just out of arms reach toward the pool but not close enough for any one to pull her in. This is funny to me because she loves the tub. Shes such a pest and is always getting into everything and climbing on everything (except the pool). Hopefully we can get her in before summers over.

Cute Haylie, Loves the pool and is a great swimmer.

My Drew, this picture is for Yolanda, Does it remind you of anyone? and P.S. thanks for the boots they acutally are awesome and Drew loves them.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Cutest bunch of kids on earth! As for Drew's outfit . . . it's just him.

. said...

come on Mom... I think Drew has out grown that tube.

Tavis Johnson said...

Paige is such a doll! Looks like one good time! Love you guys! leslie