Monday, March 17, 2008

Facing Front



As you all know Paige turned 1 on Sat which means she can face forward in the car now. We bought her a car seat and used it for the first time on sat. Its one of those great steps for mothers like when they can finally hold their own bottle. Some of my other favorites are no more formula, no more diapers, no more diaper bag, and no car seat at all. I think that Paige thought she was pretty cool too, because when I looked back to take her picture she let out this little giggle like she new what a big deal it was and she was excited. I cant beleive how fast shes growing.All these things are all so exciting and its so neat to watch her grow but I know that one day I'll look back and wonder where my sweet baby has gone. I will cherish every step she takes and enjoy the moments why we have them. Even the emptied drawers and the shredded paper.

5 comments:

. said...

Congratulations!!! That is an exciting step for mom and baby.she is the cutest little girl she totally cracks me up.-millissa-

MELANIE said...

drew's face in the first picture is priceless :) Dern cute kiddos!!

Unknown said...

You better do some extra walking to make up for the excersice that you'll be lacking from not carring that car seat around now.

. said...

Now you can smack'm easier.

Tavis Johnson said...

You can tell she thinks she's pretty cool now, how cute! Drew's face cracks me up!!