Thursday, March 13, 2008

Book Share


I know I already posted today but Haylie has a book share project due tomorrow. Part of her requirements was to dress up like a character in her book, act out a scene, make a book cover, make an advertisement poster or to do a diorama. We decided to do a diorama. Her book is called the Phantom Stallion and I told Haylie to pick a part of her book that she thought was interesting and would make others interested in reading it. She told me about this part where the girl and her horse had to swim in shark infested waters, and this is what we came up with. I know its simple but we did it in 2 hrs with babies crying, hanging on our legs, and with a diaper change or two. Anyways I was really excited about it and thought it was pretty silly. So do you think she'll get a good grade or did I just ruin her?



This is just a slight angle change but I thought I'd throw it in.

5 comments:

Janet said...

A+ for sure. It really is amazing. I like how the girl is swimming. It must have been a fun project(sans the screaming & daipers). Good luck Haylie!

Sandra said...

I think it's awesome! The beginning of many more school projects (that we just LOVE as parents), but I think you did a FANTASTIC job! Way to go Haylie (and Nat)!

Unknown said...

I haven't been on the internet for a week and when I got on to check your blog it took me an hour just to catch up. Your a blogging Freak!

MELANIE said...

I love the book share. I hope it was fun today :)

Tavis Johnson said...

Looks awesome guys! I am sure you will get a great grade on it!-aunt Leslie