Tuesday, March 4, 2008

1st shoes





I went to the mall today with Paige and Drew. I was not setting out to buy shoes but I walked past them and was curious to see what size Paige was. I tried on 3 different pairs and Paige just sortof looked at them not really caring. Then I tried these ones on her she looked at them and started reaching for her feet. Then when I took them off she screamed. I gave her a different pair and she pushed them away. When I showed her these ones again she reached for them. I did end up buying the shoes and she looks so cute in them. I put them on her in the store and she played with them and kicked her feet for like 20 minutes afterward. I thought this was so funny because I remember a similar story that Yolanda and Emery had with a pair of boots, then my brother Tavis told me that his daughter Mia did the same thing. Shoes, I think its a girl thing.

3 comments:

. said...

You are creating a monster... can't wait to see her closet at age 16.

Tavis Johnson said...

It must be a girl thing:) Mia does do that every time too. Silly girls!! (although Tavis shares that same passion for shoes, as we all know;))

Tavis Johnson said...

oh man, it got me again!! (from leslie)