Thursday, March 6, 2008

Evil Clowns

Last night I was looking through my pictures and noticed this one from a trip we took to Vegas in January. We took the kids to the amusement park in Circus Circus. The older kids got to go on the fun rides while Drew got stuck on the put the quarter in and it goes for 1 minute rides. He likes these rides being only 2 of course, so he had a good time. This picture sticks out to me because Drew looks so peaceful like hes having such a good time and I look at he picture and all I can think is RUN DREW, RUN!! THERE IS A CREEPY CLOWN BEHIND YOU AND ITS ABOUT TO COME ALIVE AND EAT YOU!! I know I'm a freak, but I am pretty sure when some of you look at this picture you will get the same feeling.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

He does look a bit creepy, doesn't he?! At least Drew didn't get scared!

Tavis Johnson said...

How funny, Tavis also has that phobia. -Must run in your family:) Ew, that is creepy though. He is peeking from behind...yikes!

Tavis Johnson said...

oh man, i forgot to put from leslie- k, bye!