Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter











Easter was a big day for us. Its starts in the morning with Easter Baskets from the Easter Bunny. Then the bunny hides eggs in our backyard and the kids go and find them (it was freezing). Then Justins sister has a big Egg Hunt and breakfast at her house (the kids always love going to Jonis). Then we came home and Justin had to go and teach at church. Drew and Paige have both had coughs and runny noses so I kept them with me and Justin took the girls to church. Then we met at justins parents for a always yummy late lunch. Then we went back over to Sequoia to show some family some 4 wheelers. Then we finally got to go home and relax. So I chose some random pictures to show our crazy but fun day.

3 comments:

Tavis Johnson said...

We should have hung out with you guys! We didn't do anything but an 'inside' easter egg hunt and edit pics. Looks like it would have been lots funner with you!:) I loove the girls' tops, so dang cute!.. where from?? do they come in Mia sizes-les

nataliejustin said...

I wish you guys could of come over. We will have to plan something fun soon. The clothes are from Target, I am not sure about mias size but they usually have similar sizes. love nat

Tavis Johnson said...

Cool, thanks! I have been looking for a track suit and those are the cutest I have ever seen. I'll go check it out. We should plan fun something soon for sure:) Love you guys! leslie