Friday, August 8, 2008

No longer a hobbit

I love Drews hair long, so we let it grow out inbetween each haircut until it ia absolutly necessary to cut it. My brother J calls him a hobbit when his hair is long because he gets these silly side burns and his hair curls funny. I think he looks handsome but we know that it is time to cut his hair when he starts crying every time we comb it. It gets so snarled in his sleep, for little girls its just part of being a girl but for little boys its just mean to make them go through it.

So this shot is when it is clean, combed, and right out of the tub. Any other time and usually ten minutes later its out of control. But this is before....

And this is my silly man after. Still handsome but easier to maintain.

















2 comments:

Janet said...

Very handsome & sharp - much better than a Hobbitt.

KatandBlue said...

I love the hobbit look too! I do that with Daxon and its always a sad day to cut his hair, even though he is usually happy about it! Drew is handsome no matter what his hair looks like!