Friday, August 8, 2008

New Puppy?

I promised myself that I would never get another dog, but when I saw this one and noticed that she got along so well with my other dog I knew I had to keep her. She is still a puppy, i am not positive on the breed I think its mainly red neck with a little navajo in there. So far the family has really enjoyed her, I feel really good about it.

Ok, so the other day I heard Paige just laughing, I went to see what was so funny and this is what she was doing. Mojo actually loved it and kept giving her loves, I have been so busy trying to move along with a million other things its nice when kids can entertain themselves.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I think she's a keeper. Way cute. I'm not usually a dog person, but I'll take this one if it doesn't work out.

KatandBlue said...

What a rare breed! You should definitely keep her! Hope the move is going well.