Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Contest

I know the picture is a bit blurry but I think its funny. I decided to put Paige in the Salem days Baby contest this year and some how she did not win. I know crazy, this picture is of Paige the day that they announced the winners and she knew she'd been jipped (Just teasing she did not want to be in her stroller). Anyways she did get a free photo taken and a toy that she actually loves so it was not a complete waist. I still think shes the cutest baby that I have ever seen, she has to be because shes also the naughtiest and someone knew that she'd need some protection.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I took Kelsey to the Provo Freedom Festival's baby contest when she was about Paige's age, and she didn't win, either! What's the matter with these judges?!?

. said...

I want a recount! Millissa