Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What goes on when mom is in the shower.

What do you do with a infant and a toddler when you need to shower? Well it depends, Drew for the most part will play with his toys or watch his shows. Paige is a bit more complicated. She needs to be some where that she can be safe, close so I can hear her, and doing somthing that will keep her interested for at least 5-10 min. The saucer is first choice. It is safe, has plenty to keep her busy, and if she is interested in what Drew is watching it puts her up higher so she can see. I also thought it kept her safe from Drew, he is very sweet to her and lately they have been playing alot but sometimes he gets a little rough. So the saucer, the obvious choice, Right? Only if I put Paige in a rain coat. Why I was in the shower Drew had found the squirt bottle. We try to keep it away from him but I used it to do Paiges hair and forgot to hide it after. I had just filled the squirt bottle for Paiges hair so I know it was close to full. When I got out of the shower I heard Paige and Drew giggling which is pretty common, no cause for alarm. Its usually peek-a -boo or something like that. So I went to see what they were doing Drew had wet his hair and water was dripping down his back. Paige was soaked, Her hair drenched and water was dripping down her face onto her shirt. He had squirted the entire bottle on himself and Paige. Kids huh? I can only imagine what they'll come up with next.






1 comments:

Tavis Johnson said...

Thats so funny because Mia just learned how to use her squirt bottle. She has been trying to sneak and squirt Parker in the face. (he doesn't like it too much though) You would think our kids were related or something:)-leslie