Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Paige=pest




Paige is into everything! Those of you who visit occasionally know that my house is never clean. With a family of 6 and 2 pets of course keeping a clean house is a chore. But Paige, she is about to be sold. I have spent the last couple of days doing alot of laundry and cleaning. I want a good head start on spring cleaning, I want to spent my extra time having fun instead of catching up. Paige is making this very difficult. Everywhere she goes she leaves a path of destruction. She pulls everything she can reach off of our bedside tables, in the first picture she pulled down a napkin and of course shredded it. In the second picture she pulled stuff out of our pantry onto the floor then left. Not shown is all the contents of the diaper bag pulled out, all of her and Drews diapers off the shelf, all the clothes out of our dresser drawers, and her latest getting our shoes out of our closet. The worst thing is she does not play with these things (except when shes shredding stuff) her fun is pulling them out, making the mess. I know what you are thinking "watch your kid lady!" I promise you she is rarely unattended. The baby wipe picture happened while I was switching the washer and dryer, the pantry picture was while I was gathering laundry in my room, the napkin happened while I was doing dishes. The funny thing is that everytime I leave the room she follows me. So these messes are made while shes going from one place to another. Just a stop on her way to see where mom went. All this destruction takes her seconds. I say it all the time, but its a good thing shes so cute or she would'nt last long. Next time any of you come over and my house is a mess just remember the pest that is Paige and remember that she has a brother and 2 sisters that make messes too.

5 comments:

Janet said...

You sure have bratty kids! Mine were perfect & almost as cute. Wish I had some tips for Paige's "search & destroy" phase. Maybe a dog run. Hang in there.

Tavis Johnson said...

I just laughed because I can sooo relate. Wouldn't it be nice to do "normal" cleaning? (vacuuming, dusting..) Instead, time consists of cleaning little people messes. (and I only have one little person messes so far) Good thing we love them so much:)

Tavis Johnson said...

woops that was me, les.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am locking my bedroom door when your terds come over. Your little sister.