Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Introductions


These are my kids and my possessed (not sure if I spelled that right?) dog. Haylie is the oldest at 12 years old and in the 6th grade. She is so sweet and fun and the nicest kid you"ll ever meet. Morgan is 9 and in the 3rd grade she is very creative and has alot of spunk. Andrew is 2 he is a blast, so much fun, he loves to play and has the silliest sense of humor. Last is Paige she is 11 months old and such a big part of all our lives. Even at such a young age she already has so much personality and I am so excited to see what she grows into. I better mention Mojo, he is my dog Justin gave him to me for our anniversary maybe 6 yrs ago. He is the dumbest dog but is so awesome with our kids, even Paige. I should mention that we have a cat named mim not shown in this picture. He has been with us longer than our dog and he is also great with our kids. Our family in a nutshell.

2 comments:

MELANIE said...

You are so dang cool I can't even stand it. I love your family and I hope that you love to blog as much as I do.

Sandra said...

Love that you started one! I'm hoping to get my own started here eventually.....one of these days!