Friday, March 20, 2009

Random thoughts

  • I need a Bosh.
  • I love magazines, especially home decorating or crafting ones. I buy them all the time and only have a subscription to 1. I need to subscribe to more.
  • I'm so excited for warm weather.
  • I need to use up my scrapbooking stuff, I have so many supplies I need to get crackin'.
  • Pets are expensive.
  • Rock Band is fun, whom ever invented it is a genius.
  • I like owls, I've seen a few random owl things lately and I'm loving them.
  • I'm excited for The Happiest Girls Trip on Earth.
  • Face Book is stealing all my blogging friends and it makes me sad:(
  • I want to decorate my house and make it a home and not just a place we live.
  • I need to win the lottery so I can decorate my house.
  • 2 of my favorite people are going to be living way to far away. Nothing will change but it seems a bit strange.
  • Book club is one of my favorite things.
  • Mania and/or scrap nights are one of my favorite things.
  • I love Harry Potter, I can read the books and watch the movies over and over and I am so excited for the next movie.
  • I wish I would of done more with my art when I was younger and had more professional instruction.
  • I want to take the oil painting class at Roberts craft.
  • I want to paint Drew and Paiges room in Cars fashion, I know its a huge job so I need to prepare wisely.
  • I love my friends/cousins/sister-in-laws/niece-in-laws and feel blessed that they are a part of my life. I am surrounded by great people.
  • Sid the Science Kid is an awesome show.
  • Potty training is lame.
  • I have 1 acre of un-landscaped land and with the snow melted off it, it is looking like a huge project.
  • My kids are growing up way to fast.
  • Toddlers make the little things you do seem spectacular, "Did you potty on the toilet mom?" "Yes I did" "Good job Mom, give me a high five"
  • I need a pedicure, anyone want to come?
  • I have not had my hair done for........ I cant even remember when, and it looks horrible!
  • I need to clean my couch and don't know how.
  • I wish Paige would hold still so I could paint her nails.
  • I'm in a slump, I need to start organizing/cleaning again.
  • I wish there were more restaurants in the Spanish Fork/Salem area.
  • I want to go to Europe.
  • Vegas has gotten pretty gross in the last five or so years.
  • Laundry for 6 stinks!
  • I actually an excited to start going camping.
  • I need to stop making so many lists and just do stuff.

3 comments:

MELANIE said...

You need to make lists so that you can start cleaning again. I love that many of your random items include me :) You need to get on facebook. It's pretty rad (though I'm rarely there either.....) Yes, Vegas is very yucky. I want to come with you to get a pedicure. Since I think the last 3 I've had have been with you.

the johnsons said...

I will come get a pedicure with you, you just need to invite me:) Millissa

Unknown said...

I am totally up for a pedicure. Maybe we could do a book club while having pedicures.