Thursday, March 19, 2009

Paige turns 2!

My cute baby is now 2 years old. We had a party for her on Sunday and I do not think she realized everyone was there for her until we set her down to unwrap her gifts.

I loved this picture with all the other kids around Paige, Oooooh! Fire! She attempted to blow out her candle and sort of did it on her own. I was surprised she knew what to do.

Thanks to everyone that came to celebrate our Paige's special day with us. She has loved all her toys, and I have loved all her clothes (so has she actually, shes a clothes girl). We enjoyed spending time with all you and appreciate your friendships. Happy Birthday sweet Paige, we love you!


4 comments:

. said...

That was the best b-day party I've ever been to. Millissa

Sandra said...

I loved the part when Drew was "helping" her open the presents and telling Justin they were sharing. :) Very fun! Thanks for having us!

Bennett Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bennett Family said...

Sorry we missed the party - we had dinner at my parents. She is getting so big. I need to come up and hang out.