Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crazy cat lady!

This is Mim and Drew. Mim is the coolest cat ever and I know, I'm blogging about my cat, lame! Mim amazes me, its just the way it is. He knows when you feel crappy and he will not leave your side. I've not been feeling great and Mim has been near me for two days. When he first started hanging around more I was checking his food and water, seeing if he wanted to go out, but then I realized he's just watching over me. He has done this with all of my family at one time or another and I just think he's awesome. Even though hes a cat, it's great to know someone cares.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to be honest, your cat does look a little menacing. You might need a "Beware of Cat" sign.

Amber said...

I want a cat like him too!!

KatandBlue said...

I can't say I have ever liked cats, but that is cool. My Dog does that with our family!