Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Promised Christmas Photos

I know its been over a month since Christmas but I said that I would post some pictures so better late than never. Sweet cousins at the other Johnson family Christmas party Christmas Eve

Drew and Brady being silly

Drew and Brady in a double white wash. Before you call child services Drew is laughing and asked if dad could do it again.

My cute family sportin' their new Christmas pj's

Haylie and her favorite present, a stereo.

Drew and Dad were buds all Christmas day. Justin helped open all of Drews toys which is a treat for him because he has spent every other Christmas opening girl toys or baby toys.

Paige claiming her Dora Doll house. After we opened this for some reason the first thing she did was climb on top of it and sit down. Silly girl.

Our family got a Wii and with it Rock Band. We all love it and have a blast playing together. Morgan was so excited and did one of her famous poses. We had an awesome Christmas this year maybe next year I can post sooner.







3 comments:

. said...

Ok, so when are we getting the band together? Game on!!! Millissa

nataliejustin said...

you name the time, you name the place, we will be there, spandex, big hair, black eye liner, we are ready, GAME ON!!

Sandra said...

I still haven't posted from November! But my computer is finally fixed, and I hope to get caught up in the next week!