Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I was tagged by Amber

8 Favorite T.V. shows

  1. Biggest Loser
  2. House
  3. SYTYCD
  4. Color Splash
  5. Sid the Science Kid
  6. Ghost Hunters
  7. How I met your mother
  8. Bones

8 things I did yesterday

  1. Took Drew to preschool
  2. Cleaned my kitchen
  3. Folded Laundry
  4. Re-folded laundry after Paige decided to help
  5. Went grocery shopping
  6. Forgot that Drew had a dr. appt
  7. Watched Biggest Loser
  8. Got mad at my Haylie and Morgan for the mess in the entire upstairs

8 things I look forward to

  1. Warm weather
  2. Family Vacation
  3. Race for the Cure
  4. Happiest girls trip on Earth
  5. hopefully losing weight
  6. every night when the kids are in bed and I can finally just sit
  7. Boating this summer
  8. Summer

8 favorite restaurants

  1. Sakura
  2. Tucanos
  3. Chilis
  4. Outback
  5. Ottavios
  6. Los Amigos
  7. Los Hermanos (just the chips and salsa and guac)
  8. Mc Graths

8 things on my wish list

  1. To lose weight
  2. to become a better runner
  3. to have a laundry fairy
  4. for my hair to stop being weird
  5. to grow 3 inches
  6. to finish my basement
  7. to make fabulous scrapbook pages
  8. world peace

I tag all my fellow blogging friends

2 comments:

Janet said...

It's fun hearing about your opinions & goals. Also congrats on your accomplishments. You are an inspiration to all us slackers out here. Keep us posted.

KatandBlue said...

I love how funny you are! And half the time you don't even know it! Love ya!