Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A bit of nature + 1 basketball hoop

Yesterday after my adventures in cleaning I found solitude while taking out the garbage. This is what I saw as I was opening my garbage can lid, a beautiful sunset. The contrast of the colors was so vivid. The sky had such bright pinks, blues, and yellows and everywhere else was white with fresh snow (a lot of fresh snow) I thought it was pretty special so I had to take a picture and I decided to share. It could have been a pretty neat picture if it wasn't for that stupid basketball hoop, oh well what can you do. Have you taken time to ponder the world around you today? Me neither I have not had a chance to take out the trash.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful picture!

Amber said...

I have the answer.... Millissa's husband teaching us photoshop!!! Great picture!!!

KatandBlue said...

I do that a lot out my front door. I turn to the East and look at the beautiful mountains, and then hold up my hand and block out the stupid "Y" on the side of the mountain! I am glad you gave yourself a moment. There is someting so calm in a fresh snow! (as long as you're not driving in it)
PS Love the new look to your blog!